Chinese Visa Photo Requirements - 2013
We recommend to consult a professional Photoshop, to be sure that the image meets the quality standards of the Entry & Exit Administration Department of Public Security.
- In color
- Printed on photo quality paper
- Approximately 51 mm x 36 mm in size - (1 mm more or less is not a problem)
- Taken within the last 6 months to reflect your current appearance
- Taken in front of a plain blue background
- Taken in full-face view directly facing the camera
- With a neutral facial expression and both eyes open
- Taken in clothing that you normally wear on a daily basis
- If you normally wear glasses, a hearing device, or similar articles, please remove.
... in addition :
- Uniforms should not be worn in your photo, except religious clothing that is worn daily.
- Do not wear a hat or head covering that obscures the hair or hairline, unless worn daily for a religious purpose. Your full face must be visible, and the head covering must not cast any shadows on your face.
- Photos copied or digitally scanned from passports or other official documents are not acceptable.
- Snapshots, magazine photos, low quality vending machine or mobile phone photos,are not acceptable.
Tags: 2013 current specifications
|HONG KONG ZHONGDE INTERNATIONAL INDUSTRY CO.LTD - Chinese Visa Renewal Service|